Tuesday, September 6, 2016

We Have a Snowman

The snowman is all finished.


What comes next?  Santa!  I think we are building him from the feet up.  I'm on piece number 35 now, out of 120.  Actually there are more than 120 but whatever.


I got my last initial in Mistress L.

 It fit.  Yes!  I decided to put in the band that says "this is my work".  Since this isn't charted, I'm using a photo of the project to stitch from.  I hope to finish that this afternoon.  I want to put in a strip of colored blackwork below this.  I'll have to find something the right size.  By the way, Betsy Morgan is participating in the 100 days project.  She is doing a small blackwork motif every day for 100 days and posting it. (http://100daysproject.co.nz/projects/100-days-2016/betsy-morgan-744)  It is fun to check each day and see what she did.  There are a lot of blackwork patterns on the internet so I don't think I'll have any trouble finding one that will do.  I also have some sampler patterns I could use too.
I might be sewing an Elsa costume for Halloween.
A

4 comments:

  1. Your initials are beautiful. This will be so stunning when you are done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that stocking is really going quickly. At least from what I am seeing. It is so adorable. Mistress L is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a cute Snowman at that!
    Great progress.
    Is Elsa for Claire?
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete