Saturday, September 10, 2016

On my Way to Iron

I need to iron the Elsa Costume to see if it will look okay.  For some reason, it feels like the skirt fabric is cut the wrong way.  But I think it will be okay.  So far:

Even though the bodice is not sparkly, I think it is okay.  I decided the skirt is way long.  It is long enough to fit me.  Really.  I held it up to myself.  Patterns are so out of whack sometimes.

Then I want to iron Mistress L.  I am soooo close to the bottom.

The blackwork is going soooo slowly.  Maybe I can finish one of the bands today.  I am itching to be done with this.
I'm working on Santa's head.

It was misting while I was walking this morning.  That means it is a bad hair day.  My hair is flat as a pancake.  The farmer's market was a bit sparse today, people and tables of goods.  We are still waiting to get some red delicious apples.  Maybe next week.  I got a cinnamon roll for my trouble.  Delish.
My BFFs are taking classes in Madison this weekend.  Wish I was there.
A

1 comment:

  1. The Elsa costume looks so pretty, she will love it.
    Ooooo, can't wait to see the end of Mistress.
    Cute Santa!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete