Thursday, September 15, 2016

Now What?

We mailed off the Elsa Costume to Claire this morning.  I have my fingers crossed that it fits.  Maybe we will find out on Sunday.  I took photos    The dress doesn't look any different, it is just all hemmed and minor other things have been done.  Now it is gone.  Yeah!!


Mistress L is all done.  I have to find directions for the hem stitching and decide how much fabric I want to leave between the edge and the hemstitching.  I hemstitched Amy Mitten's Mute But Not Silent and loved how the edge turned out.  I stuck Mistress L up on my cabinet so I could admire it.

So now I can concentrate on other WIPs.  I am working on the elf on Evan's Christmas stocking.  I guess the elf goes on before Santa's arm.

 Then I am working on the side band of the Stitchy Box pin cushion.  I think I'll work on the other side of the pin cushion this afternoon.

Again I am envious of BFF#2 as she is at a cross stitch retreat this weekend.  What fun to go and stitch with like-minded stitchers.  It is fun to see what others are working on.

It is just the perfect day here.  Cool enough to have the windows open.  I love it.  Wouldn't it be great if the mailman brought me something?
A

2 comments:

  1. The dress is beautiful! Love the finishes. Happy Stitching! ~ C's Cross Stitch Creations~ http://christiescrossstitchcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire will love, it's so pretty and sparkly.
    Congrats on finishing Mistress.
    It will pretty with hemstitching, great idea.
    Maybe you will get good mail today. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete