Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Friday, May 27, 2016

Angel Mouse

My little Just Nan Angel Mouse is all finished!



She will join her friends and fellow mice in the Curio #2.

I should have kept going and worked on the Reindeer Mouse.  But I didn't.  I was itching to start this accessories kit I got in Ohio.

I just love all the little pieces.  I started the piece that fits on the end of a tape measure.

It is almost done and then I have to do the back side.  I think I'll go to the fabric store and get a nice new tape measure to put it on.

I got lots of photos of the stocks blooming along my walking route.  They bloom for a relatively short time so I was glad to get pictures of them.  I'll save them for making Son#1's calendar for Christmas.

I can't believe it is Friday again already.
A

2 comments:

  1. The Mice are all so cute.
    Your next project looks interesting.
    I always wondered what those flowers were called, they grow wild around here too, mostly by roadsides.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete