I made great progress on the Bristol Bag yesterday. I got the paper pieced part of the bag sewn on.
I stitched a lovely crown on the bottom of the bag.
I took the crown design from the sampler "Patrizia". It's a little large but I like it.
Then I sewed the bottom to the bag and the back seam. I inserted the lining and joined the lining to the bag. Now it is almost complete.
I put the ribbon in. Love the ribbon.
Now all I have to do is stitch a small motif on eight small squares and sew them on to the ends of the ribbon.
I'm almost done! Yeah!
It is a lovely day outside.
No Marco Polo yet. We (hopefully) will talk to Claire this afternoon and see what's going on with Marco.
I am expecting some super duper mail tomorrow. Of course, I show you on Tuesday.