Here are all the smalls to the Edinburgh Etui. All done! Hurrah!
I'm not as happy with the needle purse. I think I could have done a better job in the finishing. I should have trimmed the seam allowances closer to reduce the bulk on the flap.
I could take it apart and try again but I'm not in the mood to redo at the moment.
I got some Jackie kits in the mail!!
I have the Indian Ink and the Case of India Ink projects in old copies of Sampler and Antique Needlework Quarterly magazines. What I didn't have (and really wanted) was the scrim that goes on the front of Indian Ink. That just makes this project. So I jumped at the chance to order the kit. I got it in the mail yesterday. I had to start it. I wanted to see what the scrim looked like on the front of Indian Ink. I love it!
I worked just a bit on the corner of Friesland. Slowly but surely progress is being made.
I walked outside today! Wow, it has been several months since I was able to do that. I only fell once. There was black ice by the bridge. Luckily, I didn't fall hard and I didn't have very far to fall. It was merely embarrassing.