I got the last curtain done for the kitchen. They look fine. Just enough for privacy and yet they let a lot of light in. I'm not sure I would walk through the kitchen at night naked though.
I finally tackled sorting out the Laundry Basket of Shame. What a mess. I sorted into piles of charts, threads, tools, WIPs, miscellaneous and what the heck is this. I even threw some stuff away. I have a tendency to keep all pieces of leftover linen, no matter what the size. There is one more basket that I need to go through. It has mostly pieces of linen in it (I think). Since it is overflowing, I need to address the problem. I want to fold everything up nicely. I want to be able to see the floor in my sewing room and for it to look nice and neat. BFF, I know you are laughing.
The good news is that I survived! And I found the Indian Ink kit - although it didn't happen to be in the Laundry Basket of Shame.
So now Indian Ink has its ribbons.
I can start the nun-stitched pieces. I hate nun stitch but these are relatively small items. The thought of having all the parts of Indian Ink done is my motivation.
GPA on her facebook page showed the Early Bird class project she is teaching. I love it! It is a small half doll called Patrizia.( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Giulia-Punti-Antichi/177312952291871) How cute! Also, Jackie showed the next part of her Needle in a Haystack Folio project.
I like it! There is always something nifty coming out.
I started something new. I'll show you my progress tomorrow.