Friday, March 6, 2015

Rose Number Two

I got three shamrocks done on the Edinburgh Etui.  Then I worked my way over to the Rose.  It is about half done.  Once I finish the rose the only hard things left are the two thistles.  I can finish this pretty soon.

I got another page started with the chart of Friesland . I just barely started it.

I was wondering if I could do a long arm cross around the tapered side of  A Case of Indian Ink.  So I tried it and it worked out!

This is great.  The seam allowances are going to be pretty tiny but I can work around that.

Next week we are expecting a warm front.  Wow, I can hardly wait!  Maybe I can even walk outside.  It is going to take a while to get rid of all this snow though.  There is a layer of ice on top of the snow too.
Spring and my class are only two weeks away.  I love it.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment