Thursday, March 26, 2015

Back to Regular

I'm now back to my regular life here in the Chateau.  I have several new things to work on.
I finished up the little glass needle holder kit.

I got a lot done on Indian Ink.

My problem is that I can't find the kit.



 It has the ribbon in it and it is somewhere in my sewing room.  I need to nun stitch two needle pages and the linen is in the kit.  This is the signal (not being able to find anything) that tells me I need to clean up my sewing room.  It has gotten very bad.  I hate not being able to find stuff.  I went through the Laundry Basket of Shame and came across several things that I didn't know were in there.  I found the Attic of Dreams kit although I still can't find the thread card for it.  Just yesterday I saw the second kit in the series on Jackie's facebook page.  It is a very cool basket.  I'm not going to The Attic this year so I'll just have to pine over it.  I found the long abandoned project that Betsy is also stitching.  I found Mistress L's Band Sampler.  I really want to work on that.  But now there is an even bigger mess on the floor.  I need to organize the Laundry Basket ASAP.
I have one last curtain to make for the new kitchen windows.  That has priority today.  I don't want DH nagging me about getting it done.
A

1 comment:

  1. Your needle holder is looking so pretty...
    And I love this pretty stitches too.
    Your work is so love,y xx

    ReplyDelete