Thursday, March 19, 2015

I Did It

I was so pleased to get the stitching done on the inside cover of Indian Ink.  Then I cut the two pieces out and finished them off.

It was so much fun sewing on the scrim.  I just love that front.  Then I whipped the two pieces together.

I'm tickled pink with it.
Now to do the back cover.  That inside front was the hardest piece so the back two pieces will go quicker.  Wouldn't it be great to get this all finished?

I have some curtains to make.  I bought two big panels to cut up to fit my new kitchen windows.  DH is trimming up the windows.  I was just going to put up the old mangy curtains.  I went shopping for some tension bars to hold the curtains and I saw some Martha curtains that were lovely.

My goal is to get one window's curtain done today.
A

1 comment: