I puttered around with the smalls to the Renaissance Button Box and it is very close to being done-done.
The box isn't a perfect circle so it looks a little off. But I don't care. I need to add the buttons and the needle page to the needlebook.
I'm am working a sort-of long arm cross around the pin cushion.
I found the other side of the needlebook from Ebony and Ivory. It looks like it will be kind of hard to sew the ribbon on but I'll try it and see how it goes.
The stripes need some fixing. I cut out the stencil for Claire's name and I tried doing the "C".
I wasn't happy with it. It was messy around the edges so I scrubbed it off. I am going to try it again but with a stencil brush. Slowly but surely the step stool is getting to where I want it. I was going to paint each letter a different color but now I'm wondering whether to do her name in black. We'll see. .