The needlebook for Ebony and Ivory is almost done. The ribbon is sewn on the back and the front edges.
The front has been repaired where the ribbon did not overlap.
The ultrasuede page and the wool page has been cut with the scallop scissors.
I love those scallop scissors. So now I can tie everything together with ribbon. Except that I have to find the ribbon first. There are about six plastic bags with stuff for Ebony and Ivory in them and I haven't seen the ribbon yet. I'm tempted to just go buy some as the silk ribbon in the kit seems a little frail for holding everything together.
I started the tool tray for The UnPlayed Piano. It will match the top of the outside of the piano.
I haven't had a chance to work on the step stool. Maybe later today.
I put in a few more mosaic stitches in Peace on Earth.
This next week is going to be very busy with Christmas stuff getting sent off. I finally have the Australia package ready to go.
Our exercise class went out for breakfast today. That was fun.
We got our first present in the mail yesterday. I'm not ready for all this!