I finished the stitching on the main piece of Ebony and Ivory. Now I am just doing the loop stitch around the edge.
I also finished stitching the alphabet for the needlebook and am finishing the border. I tried a bit of the filling in to see what it would look like.
Not too bad. Then when I'm done with the pre-stitching for this project I can look at the Unplayed Piano pre-stitching.
I worked on shell hell for a while. I keep telling myself "a little bit everyday and I will be done".
I picked up the kit I bought on ebay. I shouldn't have started it but I did. I just wanted to see how it would go. It is stitched over one (mostly) on 29 count. This count looks huge when I have been working over one on 34.
Time to stitch.