Wednesday, September 18, 2013

To The Edge

The annoying box didn't pop-up today on blogger.  Maybe the problem is solved.  I hope so.

I finished the stitching on the main piece of Ebony and Ivory.  Now I am just doing the loop stitch around the edge.

I also finished stitching the alphabet for the needlebook and am finishing the border.  I tried a bit of the filling in to see what it would look like.

Not too bad.  Then when I'm done with the pre-stitching for this project I can look at the Unplayed Piano pre-stitching.

I worked on shell hell for a while.  I keep telling myself  "a little bit everyday and I will be done".

I picked up the kit I bought on ebay.  I shouldn't have started it but I did.  I just wanted to see how it would go.  It is stitched over one (mostly) on 29 count.  This count looks huge when I have been working over one on 34.
Time to stitch.
A

2 comments:

  1. Ebony and ivory is beautiful. You must be pleased with speedy progress on that one given that Shell Hell is proving slow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so lovely!
    Ebony & Ivory is so pretty, with the different stitches and I love the black needle weaving(darning)part next to the whitework.
    The shell is getting closer to be finished, you will get there!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete