Well, I got to working on the mermaid on the "easy" side of the shell. I put in her scales and couched her tail. I gave her curly french knot hair. I realized that I forgot to backstitch her face. Duh.
Then I started her seaweed sleeves and waist skirt. I so enjoy doing a new stitch and having it work out. I have one leaf done on her right arm and it looks good.
We got a message to hold off on the next lessons of Mermaid's Treasures so I have a chance to catch up.
I want to finish-finish Romina's Box today. It is still sitting on my ironing board waiting for me to do something.
I got the latest Just Nan Limited Edition humbug in the mail yesterday. It will be an easy fun stitch.
I tried out a fish or three in the River James. I think they will be okay. Once I gave them eyes, they looked more like fish.
We are going out to eat tonight!