Friday, September 20, 2013

Another Lesson

I was horrified to find that we have another lesson up on Mermaid's Treasures.  I'm not ready!  I'm still working on that darn shell!  Wait!

 So I've decided I must get that shell done.  I have to concentrate and do nothing else until that is done.  I would guess I am somewhere around three quarters done stitching the shell.  But now I am on a mission.  No goofing around on anything else until the shell is done.  Period.  No quitting when I get lost.  I have to work through it.

I'm using that special tape and coloring in certain symbols to help me figure out where I am.  I am going to get a pair of those binocular glasses for Christmas but I sure could use them now.  I have to keep checking things out with a small hand-held magnifier.

I did finish the border of Ebony and Ivory.

I got a bit more filled in on the alphabet background.
Excuse me while I go to shell hell.
A

2 comments:

  1. Oh Amy! All the best for good progress in Shell Hell :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it Amy!
    You're almost there!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete