I spent most of yesterday finishing Romina's Box. I didn't really follow the directions. I read the directions but kept thinking but why not do it this other way? So I did it my way. I'm not quite done yet as I needed some magnet sheet to go under the lining of the lid. So I stopped by Hobby Lobby since it is now close by. Yes, they had some. So now I can totally finish it off.
I also found some Halloween fabric that I hope will work for finishing the Silver Needle Retreat piece into a trick or treat bag for Claire. I prefer the laughing pumpkins to the skeletons but we'll see what looks best color-wise.
I got ten of the leaves done on the "easy" side mermaid. Once I get all the leaves done I should go back and finish the shell. More or less I have just to fill in stitches on the lower half.
I started the bottom of the beaded basket.
The directions are as clear as mud. So I'm crossing my fingers that I am doing it correctly. I may have to surf the internet for help. Thank goodness for the internet.