Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Snowman

 I bought this Jim Shore Snowman kit because he was sweet. 


I don't really want to stitch him on perforated paper. But maybe I'll try it anyway. I need something very easy to stitch that I can pick up and don't even have to think about.

I went walking this morning as the temperature is predicted to drop way down during the day. I was thinking about my goals for this year. I want to pick out five or so projects that I want to do get done. 

I'd love to totally clean out my sewing room and get rid of all the stuff I'll never do. I have stuff from when I was a teenager. Anybody remember Joan Russell's stuffed dolls and animals from Woman's Day  magazine? Yep, I've still got the patterns.

A

2 comments:

  1. He is very cute!
    I sometimes go through my Stitchy stuff & eliminate things that I won't stitch or won't ever finish.
    My tastes have changed over the years too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have the hard copy of the patterns from Woman's Day from about 50 years ago. Have been working in my sewing room, trying to clear some clutter, found 18 quilt blocks I had hand stitched in the early nineties. You are not alone.

    ReplyDelete