Saturday, January 8, 2022

Another

 I am working on another pincushion from the Design Collection: Pincushions. It is the pin cushion designed by my friend Victoria Laine. I met her on two tours I went on. She is the nicest person ever. This project makes me think that the designer has a background in needlepoint as she uses needlepoint stitches like bargello and scotch stitches but on linen instead of canvas. I bought the kit to get all the right supplies as the kit calls for a lot of Gumnut silk flosses which are from Australia. 


I am slightly altering the design.  The background was all worked over on but I decided to make it easier on myself and do the background over two. It does change the effect a bit but that's okay. 
My toaster arrived! And it does a great job of toasting.  Today is my granddaughter's 10th birthday. How is that possible?
A



2 comments:

  1. Another cute cushion,
    Happy Birthday to your Granddaughter!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy: Nice pin cushion start, Happy Birthday to your Granddaughter.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete