Monday, January 10, 2022

Finally Done

 I was looking for the threads to work on a different project but couldn't find them. So I picked up the Amy Mitten queen instead.  And I finished it!

I glued acid free paper on the back of the stitching.

In the space at the bottom I had thought of stitching a snail or butterfly but in the end I stitched my initials.

I am not happy with the ripples in the linen.  Do I rip it off and try again? I cut off some excess fabric and the edges are not glued securely.  I'll have to think about what I want to do. 
It is very cold out today. I walked a bit inside -back and forth in the living room. 
I finished the book I was reading, A Gentleman in Moscow. It was such an enjoyable book. I started another book by this same author, Amor Towles. He is such a good writer. The latest book is called The Lincoln Highway. We got to see a series of videos of our granddaughter opening her birthday presents. This year her birthday cake consisted of macarons. 
A


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on an awesome finish!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We encourage you to contact us and learn more about the loans service we offered. If you have any questions or want more information about our company, please do not hesitate to contact: ronniefinancehome247@gmail.com

    Ronnie Finance Ltd
    apply@ronniefinance.ltd
    Whats-App on +91 93118 56893
    http://ronniefinance.ltd/fastloan
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete