Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Macaron

 I totally finished the Inspirations kit for Merrilyn Whittle's Macaron.




This was totally stitched together by hand. It took me two days to do this. I am very happy with how it turned out. I wasn't sure I could make this so I'm very proud of it. It's adorable! It is quite small so not a lot will fit in it. I have this kit in two other colors, pink and blue. 

My toaster broke so I ordered a replacement on Amazon but the delivery keeps getting delayed. Rats!

It is cold and snowy today. 

A

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish! So tiny as you said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, this is so sweet..great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Amy, that is lovely and what a beautiful job you did to assemble it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy: It is beautiful, was it hard to construct? just curious, I love seeing the interesting project you do.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete