Friday, January 14, 2022

Pizzelles

 I made some pizzelle cookies this morning. A friend sent me some she had made for Christmas. They are long gone and I still had a hankering for some. I happen to have a pizzelle iron. So when DH went off to the grocery store, I got busy.


That dark one on top got a bit over done, I'll have to eat that one. 
I got the Just Nan pyramid all stitched and beaded! Now I can put it together.
I have a teeny start on the mouse.
I got the rest of the beads I ordered yesterday. I  don't think I ordered the right colors but at least I have enough now to try making the spiral rope trim. We'll see how it goes.
A


3 comments:

  1. I love Pizzelles too AND have a pizzelle maker. Now I have a hankering...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pizzelles look delicious!
    This is going to be so cute all put together.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Amy: They look so yummy, I like to put icecream in the middle of my pizzell's, I by store bought ones.
    Nice progress it looks like you will be done very soon, so cute.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete