Saturday, January 15, 2022

Cold

 It is really cold today. At least the sun is shining. I'm taking the day off from walking. 

I tried making some spiral rope with my beads. After trying four times to have it start to look like something, I decided that I needed to watch some other videos as I was missing something. So I watched two more and my beading is starting to look like it's supposed to.



It's a little hard to see but the spiral is starting. When I have a few more rows on it will look better.

I ironed my Just Nan pyramid pieces, put interfacing on them, folded and ironed the seams and cut the ribbon into four pieces. I have to read the directions to see what comes next.  I think I have to blanket stitch around the sides. I'll show you next week. How can January be half over? Crazy.

A

1 comment:

  1. The spiral looks pretty.
    Can't wait to see your Just Nan.
    Cold here again too.
    Stay warm!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete