Thursday, January 27, 2022

Enough

 While I was working on cleaning up my sewing room I came across a WIP that is full coverage. I looked at it and decided it was done. Is it really done? No, but it is too much to do to get it completely done. I liked the page I had completed so I will frame it and be done with it. 

I had just started the second page. Those few stitches won't show after I have framed it. This design is from a painting. This isn't very big, I would guess it is about 5 by 7 inches. Hey, I can call it a finish if I want to!
I went walking inside again. Part of my motivation is that when I reach a little over a mile I can go eat breakfast. That's what motivates me, food.
A


4 comments:

  1. Great idea on the motivation Amy, I should start walking in the house, it has been so cold here.
    I have done the same instead of completing a design I have left part off, not because I did not want to stitch that part just that it looked better without finishing.
    Nice design, very sweet design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creation. When you say it's done, it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great as is, such a cute design.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just perfect as is. It is a sweet picture.

    ReplyDelete