Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Mice

 I finished the Just Nan Mouse that goes with the pyramid. 


These are the two mice I've made lately. I think the first one actually goes better with the pyramid house. 



Then I got to thinking, how many mice to I have? I gave one to my grandkids so these are the ones I have in my curio. Well, two of them are actually strawberries that look the same. Did I stitch the strawberry twice?
The cutest one is the Santa. 

I got the latest Just Nan mouse chart in the mail yesterday. It is a limited edition.
I walked around my house today for 1.2 miles. Before breakfast. I've found listening to NPR makes the walking inside less boring. DH is off the to grocery store. It's Tuesday and he is a creature of habit. 
But I am a creature of habit too, My habit is stitching!
A


4 comments:

  1. They are all so very cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mice are all so cute. They are made just like strawberries right except you add the curly q tail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy: Your mouse collection is sweet.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete