Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Wednesday

 The days this week are all messed up.  I keep thinking it is the weekend but it isn't. It's Wednesday for heaven's sake. 

I finished up the stitching on the guild spool box.




 I am very disgusted with my Epson printer. When you update the printer it makes the printer reject any ink that isn't Epson. That is not supposed to happen! So now my printer doesn't work until I replace the ink.  Highway robbery for what they charge for the ink.  I want to make a copy of the stitched spool box so I can cut skirtex to fit the sections but I can't because I'm still waiting for the stupid ink to get here.

I got the kits from Inspirations magazine! I'll show you tomorrow. 

Walking today was wonderful. Perfect temperature, quiet and pleasant. Hope you are having a great day!

A

2 comments:

  1. You can do a couple of things to solve that problem. Kevin's Ink & More on Youtube has a good video about it. It's really disappointing to see what Epson has done. Your box came out very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spool box is so pretty.
    Yes, ink is outrageous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete