Monday, May 31, 2021

Just Goofing

 I was playing around with the Summer Blooms pattern. I just grabbed some pretty threads and tried them to see how they look. Most of the flowers called for three strands. So that's a little thicker than I'm used to. I also used some variegated pearl cotton. Mine looks a little different (brighter?) than the model. I like how it turned out. I still don't have the kit!


This is intended to be a drum pin cushion.

Doctor's appointment tomorrow, I'll be back on Wednesday.

A

3 comments:

  1. I am just in love with the thread and colors you used. I think my very most favorite motif is the flowers with the straight stitches coming from the middle, like a web. They are so fresh and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers.
    It will make a very cute drum.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, wonderful job! I love what you've done.

    ReplyDelete