Thursday, May 6, 2021

Found

 When I went looking for something stitched to be the doll's apron, I found several stitched projects that I wanted to finish. This is one of them.


I wanted to frame it but it is too little to get a frame from American Frame. Its minimum size is 5 inches a side. I didn't want to add a mat to make it bigger. In a normal world, I would have gone to Hobby Lobby to see if they had something. I looked on their website but didn't find anything. So I just laced it to a piece of comic board. Then I thought about the real housewives of cross stitch. Priscilla would put this on a fabric covered board. I have to find just the right fabric that won't distract from the stitching. 

I also found another Drawn Thread that I want to finish into a bookmark. 

A

2 comments:

  1. It is lovely as you have it! What a sweet design. I love the understated colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty design.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete