Saturday, May 29, 2021

Oldie But a Goodie

 One of my favorite designers is Betsy Morgan . I have made many of her designs and also I have several I haven't gotten to yet. But I ran across a project I had stitched and not finished yet.



 So I decided to finish it. Actually it's been sitting around so long I may have wanted to add initials or something to it. But I've forgotten entirely. I just finished stitching the lining. It still needs some twisted threads and a couple of hedebo stitches.



You can't see it very well but there is a pocket in the lining.

I got my Apple Watch and I love it. It will take some time to figure out how to use it. I called DH on it yesterday. It has so many apps on it. I love it.
A


2 comments:

  1. The pocket is beautiful.
    I love her projects.
    Have fun with your new watch.
    Have a great Holiday weekend!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete