Monday, May 3, 2021

Monday

 I'm late posting because I had an infusion today. I got this kit by Barbara Jackson through Shining Needle Society last week. I couldn't resist starting one of the three roundels.

It  was an easy stitch. It seems like the designer tried to make it more challenging by having a lot of mosaic stitch. Forget that. I just stitched it. I finished it onto a cardboard circle. Now I need to make some twisted cording for the edge.



I finished the second porcelain doll.

It's not perfect but I was working through pain. Here they are together.
I attended the Kindred Sampler Guild meeting on Sunday afternoon. It was so nice to see familiar faces and to talk stitching. (Hi Tori). 
I ordered some smooth purl off of Etsy. There was a place that carries it here in my state. But the great thing is the next step on Hampton Court is the fish! 
A


3 comments:

  1. It was so nice to see Hampton at the KSSG meeting as well as your roundel....Looks beautiful finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better today.
    The Roundels are so pretty, as are the dolls.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your half dolls are so pretty and the DT piece makes a PERFECT apron. The roundels set is lovely!

    ReplyDelete