Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Monday, May 17, 2021

Finished !

 I showed you that I finished stitching Margaret Light's Redwork Sachet. I managed to make it into a sachet. I filled it with imported from France lavender. I won't bore with how many ways I messed this up. It is finished and it is okay.

Front:

Filler:
I bought 4 cups but only needed about two.
Back:

I wish it was less wrinkly and have considered ironing it. It was nice and neat before I turned it inside out. But I am not taking out the lavender insert pillow. It was too hard to get in.

I am so excited as I have just finished Hampton Court! Now I have to figure out how to put it together and make it a clock. I was thinking I would have to mount the stitching on a circle but I don't.  I'll show you tomorrow. 

A

1 comment: