Saturday, May 22, 2021

New Start and Old Finish

 I started another Margaret Light project that was in the latest issue of Inspirations magazine. I shouldn't have started as the kit is in route to me.  The kit spent at least a month trying ti hitch a ride from Australia to the US. But I was antsy to start it and try out the iron on transfer pen. I had a lot of threads left over from the blackbird needle case kit that are called for this new project.

Once I get 18 leaves done it will go pretty fast! Two down, sixteen to go.

I've wanted to give this ornament to my granddaughter but I needed to finish it. It only had about an eighth of an inch of linen to fold around to the back on one side. I tried finishing it and just have to sew fabric to the back of it. It looks okay. 

DH turned on the air conditioning since it was so hot this week. I gave up on my Fitbit and ordered an Apple Watch. I ordered a clock movement for Hampton court that has the right size hands.

Have a great weekend.

A

1 comment:

  1. Another pretty project.
    The Angel ornament is too cute.
    It's steamy hot here too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete