Friday, April 30, 2021

I'm Short

 I am short, 4' 11". But I am also short about half an inch of silver smooth purl metal thread!

I worked diligently on Hampton Court, telling myself I could quit when I got all the castle down. But I didn't have enough silver smooth purl to finish the last tower top. Rats. I went looking through my old kits from Jenny Adin Christie looking for just a scrap of the silver purl. Nope. None. Where could I get some? I could email Jenny and she could send me some but ordering from the UK when all I need is a bit? I found some gold purl I bought from Hedgehog Needleworks a while ago. They are out of business now. So maybe I'll go looking for a needlework store that carries it.

On another subject, I ordered a protective case for my vaccine card from Amazon. It took forever to get here. I didn't know it was coming from the UAE. Then it was the wrong size for my card. So I tried again after measuring carefully this time. Two days later, I got them. 10 of them. So be careful. The 3 inch by 4 inch was too small and I didn't want to cut my card.

A

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found some thread to finish.
    It's beautiful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete