Thursday, April 8, 2021

Friday

 I ironed the Blackbird Needlecase. I really like how it turned out. I just happened to have some red felt on my ironing board and thought that would work for the needle pages.

Front:


Back:

Lots more to do to get this finished. I have to cut some quilt plastic and pellon along with the lining. But first I have to find the ziploc bag it is in. 
Today I'm getting a hair cut! I had no hair a year ago. Now I need a haircut to not look like a homeless person. I've come a long way, baby!
A

5 comments:

  1. I am just enthralled and enchanted by your needlecase. That came out BEAUTIFUL! Just gorgeous and so fun and sweet, too! P.S. show off your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty.
    Hope you like your haircut!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Amy!
    You'll be a new brave
    woman with your haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! What a sweet project!

    ReplyDelete