Friday, April 2, 2021

I Have an Idea

 A while ago DH wanted a clock he could easily read that would sit on a shelf. We couldn't find what we were looking for at various places we searched on the internet. So I made a clock.  I had a clock movement already and I printed out a clockface I found on the internet. I ordered the right size hands for the clock. He is happy with it. But then I got to thinking. I could make a really cool clock for myself using Jenny Adin Christie designs. One of my very favorite designs of hers is Hampton Court. So I took a chance. I ordered the frame and brass plate for the Beatrix Potter design and hoped I could alter Hampton Court to fit. I think it could work!

I wish you could see this in person as it is exquisite, beautiful and gorgeous.
I can make this a circle instead of an oval.


Jenny has notecards with some of her designs on them.  I've made them all!


Thank you for youe well wishes. I am feeling better today.
A


4 comments:

  1. The project is going to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, it will be gorgeous.
    You have stitched a lot of beautiful things.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amy, what a fabulous idea! And it will be such a special keepsake. So admire your can-do, fearless attitude!

    ReplyDelete