Monday, April 26, 2021

Monday

 My teeth are clean. I had them cleaned this morning. Luckily no cavities or other problems. I watched the Oscars last night. I thought the program was very well done. There was a respect for the actors.  I didn't miss unfunny jokes. I was surprised that the nominated songs were not sung but I saw two of them performed on the pre-show. I loved the flowers. They were fantastic. I want to see the movies Nomadland and Minari.

I got the central tower on Hampton Court done. I can finish the castle part of this design this week. 



I dressed a porcelain doll for a friend.



I'm getting antsy to start something new. I'm also feeling like making cookies.

I should get the carbon paper today.

A


1 comment:

  1. Hampton is coming along nicely.
    The doll is so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete