Friday, April 9, 2021

New Start

 Since I have the beautiful clock surround and frame, I wanted to start the Hampton Court kit. 

The first part is to color the pond with special colored pencils. I already stitched this kit several years ago. I ordered the special pencils. Could I find them? Nope. I have a ton of colored pencils and decided to use what I have. I am happy with my coloring. There is a special metallic strip goes over that. Next step is the four lawn areas done in filament silk (not my favorite thread).

This is where I am:


I am happy with my new haircut. 



Amy Mitten is teasing me with sneak peeks at her new design. I don't think I'm going to be able to resist getting it. Too cute. Can't wait to see the whole reveal. 

Have a great weekend!

A

8 comments:

  1. Another great projects.
    Your haircut looks very nice!
    Enjoy the weekend!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! Love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to watch your clock project progress. It is very inspiring to see you take on such an elaborate project and then truly make it your own. Your haircut is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your haircut looks pretty! I think we have similar hair, only I have such a cowlick in front! If I recall correctly, the filaments look so beautiful, almost like the thread is painted on, but what a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've come a long way, baby! -BFF

    ReplyDelete
  6. great haircut Amy hope you are feeling well and conitnue with good health!
    dq

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy, you look fantastic! I love your cute little haircut. Keep up your courageous journey through the embroidery world. You're my mentor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair cut is pretty. Eager to see the progress of clock project.

    ReplyDelete