Monday, April 12, 2021

Uncle

 I tried working on this project but I give up. This project is not working out. It is too big. It would have an industrial sized drum.  I like little delicate petite things. This was working out to be bigger than I wanted. 


The colors were a little too bright so I'm quitting. There was one color that did not show up on this color fabric. Nope, not going to finish it. 

I did completely finish the Blackbird needlecase. I didn't use the red felt as needle pages because I found already cut needle pages in the kit. pt trying to get the pages straight and they kept getting smaller and smaller so I quit. Good enough. I used a small scallop scissors on the edge.

Done!



Love it!

A

2 comments:

  1. That needlecase is beautiful!
    No sense working on something you don't love.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete