Saturday, June 26, 2021

More Happy Mail

 I got a kit from the Crewel Gobelin. It is the School Girl Sewing Club sampler.


There is a sampler, MH 1860, and a little purse in the kit.  I must confess that I should never sign up for clubs or mystery stitches. I know this but its like I never learn.  I never like what someone else picks out for me to stitch. At this point I am only stitching stuff I really love. I like the bunny in the left corner.
It is raining again today. We are almost out of drought. 

Happy Saturday!
A


2 comments:

  1. I'm smiling as I read this because I made a promise to myself a few years back that I would not join any more mystery clubs even when I adore the designers. This was the only one to tempt me to break that promise but I held strong. This is an adorable sampler!! You picked a good club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful Sampler.
    Yes, more rain here also, we needed it so badly.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete