Saturday, June 5, 2021

Strawberries and Violets

 I forgot to show you the kit for Summer Blooms yesterday.



I got the Srawberries kit and the Violets kit from Inspirations. I love anything with strawberries so I started that design before the kit came. It is designed by Margaret Light. I had a bunch of threads leftover from the Blackbird Needlecase that were called for in the strawberries project. So I was quite surprised to see the strawberries kit. It was all silks. I was stitching it in crewel threads. In my mind, I thought the strawberries were stitched in crewel threads and the violets looked to be in the finer silks. Oh well, no problem. I can start over. I like a more delicate look anyway. Then I got an email from Inspirations. They made a mistake by using the silk threads in the kits. They are sending me the correct threads and I can keep the silks!





Have a great weekend!
A


2 comments: