Friday, June 4, 2021

Kits!

 Wouldn't you know that as soon as I finished the Summer Blooms design, the kit showed up? 

Since I just used random pretty threads my Summer Blooms turned out a little differently than the pastel original.  I liked how this was finished. But what do I do with the kit? I am open to making this again. It was an easy stitch and I couldn't put it down until it was finished. I really like the pastel version too. 
I'd like to stitch it on the fabric in the kit which is a finer linen than what I used. I used some of the linen I bought in Italy when I was on a Needlework tour.
I went walking earlier today since it is expected to get near ninety this afternoon. It was so nice. Boy do I like summer.
I have another kit to show you tomorrow.
A


4 comments:

  1. I loved how your self-chosen threads one turned out. I can't imagine even the kit being more beautiful! I will be interested to see what you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching and finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty.
    Make another for a companion piece.
    Very hot yesterday & today supposed to get up to 92!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete