Wednesday, June 23, 2021

A Finish and a Gift

 I finished the Summer Blooms pattern again but used the recommended colors of floss. I like it. I only changed the color of the felt on top and bottom. 





My dear friend Janet created this doll all by hand and gifted me with it. I am so thrilled to have one of her creations. She puts so much character into her creations. Her skirt is some Liberty of London fabric that we found on our tour in England. So special! Thank you so much Janet, I treasure this doll.
A



5 comments:

  1. Your finished drums are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pincushions with the embroidery are so lovely. Oh the doll is so cute with lots of details. The skirt is perfectly made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your drums are so very pretty.
    The Doll is awesome!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your drums are lovely, so perfect.
    That doll is adorable, I almost thought she had a stick coming out of her hair before I took a better look, your friend is talented.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete