Friday, June 25, 2021

Happy Mail

 I got two things i the mail yesterday that I was not expecting. Back during the Needlework Expo I ordered this ornament from Marie Driskill. It took a while to be available and I just got it.

It looked like it was over one on 40 which I knew would be hard for me at the moment. I haven't checked to see what the recommended fabric is. It had beads and little pretend candies to decorate the house. 
I need some of that gingerbread color fabric.

I also got  my Giuliana Magazine from Italy. It is always interesting to see new techniques.


I'm afraid the lace techniques are beyond me!

A

4 comments:

  1. Amy, nothing is beyond you! You can do anything you put your mind to... Do you want me to get you some stiff fabric in a Gingerbread-colored fabric? Text me, if you do. -Love, BFF

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable, I am looking forward to seeing the candy added after the stitching is done.
    Nice magazine.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That magazine is gorgeous eye candy!

    ReplyDelete