Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Limitations

 I know my limitations. Well, sometimes I do. I got the Queen's Playing Card Casket kit from Amy Mitten.



 The design is fantastic. I don't really like all the words. 



Right now I'm not up to stitching over one on 40 count. (Chemo brain and lack of energy). So I'm corrupting her design to fit what I can do. I intend to make some major changes. I want to stitch the queen that is on the top of the box. I want it for one of my caskets but not over one on 40. I want to do it over two on 36. I don't know if this will work out but we'll see. I got too chintzy with my fabric and when I stitched the top border it ended up too close to the edge, So I had to start over on a larger piece of linen.






It is going to be a lot bigger than the original. The second start is going well. I changed the border to a long armed cross over 4. 

A

3 comments:

  1. go for it Amy! If you need more threads just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That earlier comment was from Amy M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be beautiful, I'm sure.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete