Monday, June 21, 2021

Hello Gorgeous

 I love how my Amy Mitten queen is turning out. It takes a good design to look good when it is enlarged four times its original size. I've changed some of the detail threads as they need to be a little bit larger to show up.


I almost have the top two pages of the chart done. Loving it! She looked like a fish before I got her facial details in. 

DH got some strawberries from the farmers market yesterday. It is always a treat to have local fresh fruit and vegetables. He gets me the best cinnamon rolls that are huge every Sunday. 

I have been shopping Amazon Prime deals today. Tempted!

A

4 comments:

  1. The queen is lovely but I can't get over that ingenious red-blackwork pattern in the background. It is incredibly clever and must have been fun to stitch!

    ReplyDelete