Monday, June 7, 2021

A Finish

 I finished this box!  






I just picked up this old project and completed the stitching. The finishing was very challenging. I never did quite understand how to do it. The lining was two rectangles . I just sewed slowly and what seemed  logically to me. It is always hard to get something that folds to fit correctly without excess material in the folds. I am glad to have this finished. The button doesn't really match but is a good size and shape. Whatever. The lid of the box doesn't quite fit but hey, it's done.

A

3 comments:

  1. Oh, it's cute! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sometimes has the dubious feeling while putting something together that I'm not doing it quite right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! I also like the fabric you chose to line the box!
    -BFF

    ReplyDelete