Thursday, June 24, 2021

PDF

 Sometimes it is just too easy to buy cross stitch charts. It is so tempting when all you have to do is click and voila, there is the chart. I saw Long Dog Samplers latest chart and liked it. So I clicked. Boom, I got the chart.


It is quite huge. I haven't decided which parts I want stitch. I checked to see if it was the right size to put on either side of the queen but it won't fit. 

I was reading a blog and saw a cute chart. I clicked and boom, there is the chart. 


This will be a fun quick stitch. I'm a sucker for birds and I think it is finished nicely.

It was lovely walking this morning. I went to lunch with my friend on Monday. We went to Panera. I wanted to try the flatbread pizza. It was good. Then we went shopping and I ended up with a red pair of shoes. Fun!

A

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice being able to be with friends and family now, after all we have been through this past year, Panera is my favorite sandwich and soup shop.
    I love instant PDFs, they both are lovely, Belinda of Blue Ribbon Designs has so many sweet design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Long Dog is awesome.
    Love those birds!
    Glad you had a fun time out.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete