Wednesday, June 30, 2021

A New New Start

 This is just the most beautiful project. Embroidery isn't my forte but when it came to choosing what I wanted to stitch next this was at the top of my list. 



It is a kit from a book by Inspirations designed by Susan O'Connor. It isn't that big, about 7" by 8".

The embroidered flowers are small. This will take a while to stitch. This is how far I am:



These are all the silk colors in the kit. But the thread card is just paper! It has torn three times already. I'm going to have to use floss bags for these threads. I don't want to lose any floss.

A

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful design, your stitch's are lovely.
    I cannot wait to see the finish and what photo you put in the frame.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete