Monday, February 8, 2021

Shot

 I am vaccinated! Of course I still have to have a second shot in a month. It was at the hospital and very well organized and I felt safe. 

I have some more happy mail to show you. I ordered from French General (not to be confused with the French Needle). 

This is an embroidery project.  I bought the Cosmo threads to go with it.  There is no guide for what color or stitch to use. It is big enough for a pillow.
I also got this assortment of buttons and decorations. I used one of the rose shapes a drawer pull on the Blackbird project.


A

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you have had your first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your shot.
    This looks like another pretty kit.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very glad you've gotten your first shot.
    You get the best happy mail - it's always so much fun to see what the mailman has brought you!

    ReplyDelete