Saturday, February 13, 2021

Happy Mail

 For Christmas DH got me a subscription to Guiliana Ricama magazine from Italy.  I had seen one of their magazines and liked it so I got a subscription.  They send two magazines at a time to save money on postage. This is one of the magazines that I got in the mail yesterday.

Here is the table of contents:

There is an article on Bandera stitching.  I went on a needlework tour of Italy and one of our classes was Bandera stitching.  


I haven't finished the project - yet. Special fabric is used and you get a lot of practice using long and short stitch.
Another one of our tour classes was making a table runner like this.
This s how far I got.

This is a good magazine. It is in English so I can read it. It even has an article on the New South Wales Embroidery Guild. I bet my Australian friends are in that guild.
A









2 comments:

  1. I will have to check this mag out, thanks for telling us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a beautiful magazine.
    Your starts are very pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete