Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Last Section

 I'm working on the last section of the pear. I'd like to finish this project off. It's been laying around for a while. For the last section I had to decided what blackwork pattern to use and what colors it should be.  I'd already done all the blackwork patterns so I just wanted to pick a pattern that would b different than the patterns it would be next to on the pear. So I chose the pattern  and decided to do it in the opposite colors from when I did it before. The first time I did it was brownish motif with bright green x in the middle. Now I'm using bright green for the motif and will put a brownish x in the middle.


I could finish this soon, I think.

DH is off to the grocery store. The sun is shining and it is 38 degrees! We'll definitely go walking today.

If I am really diligent, I'll also start an acorn on the Blackwell Roundel.

A

1 comment: